Pow-P1, reader for power meter with P1-port
Used on smart meters with P1-port. No need for battery or external power.
Note: P1-port is not used in Norway. Non-Norwegian customers can buy it on Lectronz.
Latest version currently in sale of Pow-P1 is verified to work on Aidon, Sagemcom, Sanxing, Kamstrup Omnia E-meter and Landis&Gyr E360.
- Embedded ESP32 microcontroller, enabling all firmware features
- Open-source firmware
- Embedded RJ-12 connector, you are free to use your own cable length.
- Buy with 3D printed enclosure, or order free STL files for self-print
- We recommend buying it with our short RJ12 cable
Delivered assembled, tested and programmed with latest stable firmware version (AmsToMqttBridge).
Connects to your home wifi throug a powerful embedded ESP32-S2 module, that will:
- Generate a local web page you can access from any PC, pad or mobile connected to your home wifi.
- No cloud service is used, no data leaves your wifi network unless you explicitly configures Pow-P1 to send to external MQTT broker. You are in full control!
- Can download day-ahead prices from Entso-E and display prices graphically
Confirmed to work on Kamstrup Omnia e-meter.
Important information regarding Landis+Gyr E360 meters with P1 port:
3rd Oct -22: There are apparently issues with the firmware on this meter. Grid companies in Denmark will not activate the P1 port until this is fixed, indicated to be towards end 2022. Such meters in Sweden are apparently being activated - but the bug causes the port to stop functioning after some time, which means the meter must be restarted regularly.
If you have a Landis&Gyr E360 meter, please check status with your grid company before placing order!
The enclosure is designed by customer Øyvind Kaurstad.
You can find more of his 3D-designs here: https://cults3d.com/en/users/mroek/creations